Equipment and specialized suppliers
AluQuébec has mandated the Aluminium Valley Society to set up an “Equipment and Specialized Suppliers” working group. This will enable the organization to share Québec-wide the expertise they acquired while accompanying Saguenay Lac-Saint-Jean aluminium industry equipment suppliers.
To identify and implement actions that will enable Québec equipment and specialized suppliers to increase their sales world-wide in the aluminium sector.
- Facilitate partnering and networking between companies;
- Compile a list of all supportive governmental programs which could foster business development and to ensure these programs meet supplier needs;
- Support national and international development by keeping abreast of overseas projects and partnerships;
- Complete a study of potential markets by sector and country and to develop the required penetration strategy from the Québec suppliers;
- Develop a platform to communicate the current skills of the Québec suppliers and to share best practices.
- Patrice Côté, President, Dynamic Concept
- Éloïse Harvey, President, Mecfor